- Trump threatens to veto $1.3tn spending bill passed by Congress
He cited a lack of immigration measures in the bill, which was passed to avert a government shutdown.
- US sanctions Iranian hackers for 'stealing university data'
An Iranian company allegedly stole data from 320 universities in the US and 21 other countries.
- Karen McDougal apologises to Melania Trump for alleged affair
Karen McDougal says she had a 10-month affair with Donald Trump in 2006.
- Maryland school shooting victim taken off life support
The 16-year-old girl was put on life support after she was shot in the head by a classmate at school.
- Florida shooting: Why I'm marching on Washington DC
Nikki is a 17-year-old student at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Florida. This is why she is marching for her life.
- Google's 'secret' smart city on Toronto's waterfront sparks row
Torontonians have concerns about Google's latest project – a "future city" that tracks their data.
- Reddit: Guns, beer and tobacco transactions now banned
At least 38 communities have been banned as Reddit distances itself from transactions of illicit goods.
- Markets edgy on US-China trade war fears
Stock markets in Asia see big losses as China says it is "not afraid" of a trade war with the US.
- Craigslist drops dating ads after new law
The site said keeping its "personals" section open in the US was too much of a risk.
- Trump replaces National Security Adviser HR McMaster with John Bolton
Defence hawk John Bolton becomes National Security Adviser, in the latest change in the White House.
Clear. Lows overnight in the upper 20s.
High 49° / Low 29°
Sunny, along with a few afternoon clouds. High around 50F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
High 50° / Low 28°
Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 44F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph.
High 44° / Low 32°
- Kyrie Irving injury update: Celtics star to have 'minimally invasive' knee procedure Saturday
Irving has not played since March 11, and recently sought out a second opinion on his ailing knee
- NFL Free Agency 2018: Grading every Philadelphia Eagles offseason move so far
From Michael Bennett to Mike Wallace, here's our report card on the Super Bowl champion's offseason
- Brazil vs. Russia live stream info, TV channel, time: How to watch international friendly on TV, stream online
A Neymar-less Brazil squad will square off against the host of the 2018 FIFA World Cup
- NCAA Tournament schedule, scores: Sweet 16 game times, March Madness 2018 results
March Madness continues to be off-the-wall insane. Check out scores and tip times from every game here
- March Madness 2018: John Calipari explains why Kentucky didn't shake hands with Kansas State
Kansas State's players felt disrespected but were up in the stands, celebrating with fans
- LOOK: Usain Bolt scores a goal with header in first Dortmund training session
Bolt's much-anticipated publicity stunt seems to be going well
- The golf world needs more heels like Patrick Reed to pair with Jordan Spieth
Love him or hate him, he matters
- NBA Friday news, schedule, injury updates: Stoneman Douglas students, teachers visit Wizards facility
Keep it right here for the latest updates from the NBA on Friday
- Safeties aren't getting paid this offseason, and Eric Reid could be a big reason why
Agents are theorizing why their clients can't get offers close to what was expected this offseason
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic officially signs with Galaxy, but where does he rank in all-time MLS signings?
Is Ibrahimovic the best signing in league history?