- US Capitol police warn of possible militia plot to breach Congress
A session is cancelled because of "potential threats" from a militia to storm the Congress building.
- Dr Seuss: Six books withdrawn over 'hurtful and wrong' imagery
The books contained racially insensitive imagery, says the body that preserves the author's legacy.
- US suspends tariffs on single malt Scotch whisky
Tariffs on UK cheese and cashmere will also be lifted as the countries try to resolve an old trade row.
- Alec Baldwin deactivates Twitter account over 'switching accents' joke
The actor made light of a recent controversy surrounding the heritage of his wife, Hilaria.
- Then and now: A 'megadrought' in California
See how extreme weather has affected an vital reservoir in California.
- Why are QAnon believers obsessed with 4 March?
Believers are using an old, irrelevant law to herald the supposed return to power of Donald Trump.
- Covid: Biden says ‘Neanderthal thinking’ behind lifting of mask rules
President Biden criticises moves to relax Covid restrictions in the southern state and Mississippi.
- LeBron James: NBA superstar's evolution from high school prodigy
This is the story of LeBron James, the high school phenomenon who turned three failing franchises into NBA-winning teams.
- Thousands of asylum seekers cross US-Mexico border after year-long wait
Asylum seekers who have been waiting at the border for over a year have started entering the US.
- The 'vaccine hunters' helping older people get Covid jabs
Americans baffled by the complex system for getting a shot now have help from tech-savvy young people.
- Women's college basketball power rankings: Texas A&M at No. 1, UConn No. 2 as regular season winds down
N'dea Jones has the Aggies playing well down the stretch with the NCAA Tournament on the horizon
- Saints cut punter Thomas Morstead, longest-tenured player behind Drew Brees, after 12 seasons in New Orleans
The former Pro Bowler hadn't missed a single game in five years
- Court Report: 99 schools have made the Sweet 16 since Arkansas last got there, but this can be the Hogs' year
Matt Norlander's weekly notebook also has details on the massive logistical challenge before the NCAAs — 10 tournaments in Vegas
- Fantasy Baseball draft prep 2021: Chris Towers' 20 best deep sleepers, late round targets in Sleepers 2.0
We're digging deep for Fantasy value
- Steelers 2021 offseason tracker: Ben Roethlisberger returns, plus key dates, free agents, draft picks and more
Pittsburgh's current offseason promises to be an memorable one
- Liverpool vs. Chelsea: Premier League live stream, TV channel, watch online, news, odds, time
Neither team is in the top four, but either could end up there with a win
- Celtics vs. Raptors live stream info, TV channel: How to watch NBA on TV, stream online
How to watch Celtics vs. Raptors basketball game
- Watch Wizards vs. Clippers: How to live stream, TV channel, start time for Thursday's NBA game
How to watch Wizards vs. Clippers basketball game
- Major NFL rule changes that could be coming, and Ben Roethlisberger finally gets a new contract
Here's everything you need to know about the NFL for March 4
- Broncos want Von Miller back in 2021 but remain in contract talks amid 'serious' legal situation
New GM George Paton didn't indicate whether he believes Miller will actually return