- Covid-19: US FDA recommends booster jabs for over 65s
However, a proposal to fully approve boosters for everyone aged 16 and over was rejected.
- The moment QAnon took the person I love most
People share with the BBC the moment they knew they had lost their loved one to QAnon.
- Police warn of threats ahead of right-wing rally at US Capitol
Fencing has been erected at the US Capitol to prevent chaos similar to the 6 January pro-Trump riot.
- US states begin resettling Afghan evacuees
The US aims to resettle 65,000 Afghans across the country by the end of September.
- Chess icon sues Netflix for Queen's Gambit portrayal
Nona Gaprindashvili files a defamation lawsuit claiming she was incorrectly portrayed in the series.
- Papers can be served on Andrew's US lawyer – judge
Virginia Giuffre is pursuing a civil case in New York against the prince over allegations of sexual assault.
- California fires: General Sherman and other sequoias given blankets
Fire-resistant blankets protect General Sherman and other sequoias as a California blaze closes in.
- Lil Nas X: Is the rapper the defining star of his generation?
The rapper has subverted hip-hop with his LGBT-positive lyrics, while dominating critics on social media.
- US immigration: Thousands gather under bridge at US-Mexico border in growing crisis
The mostly Haitian migrants are sleeping under the Del Rio bridge in squalid conditions.
- Gen Z battles to bring back unions, one Starbucks at a time
Younger Americans are reviving US labour activism amid stagnant wages and Covid hardship.
Error: Feed has an error or is not valid