- Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds: Fans say goodbye at public service
A Hollywood memorial service is celebrating the lives of Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds.
- Trump defiant after healthcare bill pulled before vote
US President Donald Trump suffers a major setback as his healthcare bill is withdrawn from Congress.
- Trump's ex-national security adviser 'discussed Gulen removal'
Ex-national security adviser Michael Flynn met Turkish officials during the election campaign.
- US and UK laptop bans on some Middle East flights come into effect
The US and UK bans affect direct flights from some Middle East airports.
- Singapore teen blogger Amos Yee granted US asylum
A judge rules the 18-year-old can stay in US as he faces political persecution in Singapore.
- Harrison Ford: 'I'm the schmuck that landed on the taxiway'
Harrison Ford explains to air traffic control why he landed on a taxiway, just missing a passenger jet.
- Are DC's girls really going missing?
Social media claims 14 girls have recently disappeared from DC. The truth is more complicated.
- President Trump's 'Obamacare nightmare' in his own words
Repeal and replace Obamacare – it was his number one campaign promise. So what happened?
- Arctic achievement
The Arctic teacher was recognised last week for her work in the remote Quebec community of Salluit.
- Trump did 'everything he can' on health
Trump did 'everything he can', adding that the US 'is not a dictatorship'
Cloudy skies. High 57F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
High 57° / Low 50°
Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High around 70F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.
High 70° / Low 56°
Isolated thunderstorms in the morning becoming more widespread in the afternoon. High 76F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
High 76° / Low 52°
- 2017 NCAA Tournament: How to watch Florida vs. South Carolina, game time, TV info, live stream
The Gators and Gamecocks square off for a chance to advance to the Final Four
- 2017 March Madness live bracket: Elite Eight scores, updates, results, live blog
Join us for an NCAA Tournament Saturday with trips to the Final Four on the line
- NCAA Tournament 2017: Oregon makes Final Four for first time in 78 years
Ducks pull off a sizable stunner in Kansas City, keeping the Jayhawks out of Phoenix
- NCAA Tournament 2017: March Madness, Elite Eight tip times, scores, TV channels, schedule, bracket
List of tip times and how to watch the Elite Eight
- NCAA Tournament 2017 results: Elite Eight scores, tip times, bracket, TV info
Tip times are set for Sunday's Elite Eight games
- March Madness 2017: How to live stream NCAA Tournament Elite Eight online
Here are your streaming options to watch the NCAA Tournament
- John Wall, Wizards send message to Cavs in massive win: Takeaways
In another shootout, the Washington got the best of LeBron James and co.
- March Madness Watch Live: How to stream Elite Eight Sunday games, schedule, start times, TV channels
Here's how to watch both of Sunday's Elite Eight games
- 2017 NCAA Tournament Elite Eight lines, picks: Parrish's Sunday predictions
Kentucky-North Carolina feels like a coin flip
- Gonzaga's first Final Four a great story, but last chapter isn't finished yet
It's been a long time coming, but the Bulldogs aren't done