- Mandela lecture: Barack Obama condemns disregard for 'facts'
The first black US president gives a rare speech to mark 100 years since Nelson Mandela's birth.
- Goldman Sachs names DJ-ing banker David Solomon as boss
David Solomon, who is to take over from Lloyd Blankfein, is also known as DJ D-Sol.
- Houston police arrest 'mattress murders' suspect
The convicted criminal cut off his ankle bracelet before beginning the murder "rampage", police say.
- Las Vegas shooting: Mandalay Bay hotel owner sues 1,000 victims
The lawsuit is an attempt to avoid liability for a 2017 mass gun attack that killed 58 people.
- Texas house guest 'bit off and swallowed woman's nose'
"I'm 28 years old and I don't have a nose anymore," the victim tells her husband.
- Amazon's Jeff Bezos beats Bill Gates in new rich list
The Amazon founder is now richer than Bill Gates has ever been.
- Sacha Baron Cohen: More criticism and mixed reviews for star's new show
Who is America? is described as "urgently resonant" by one reviewer and "toothless" by another.
- Trump-Putin summit: US president under fire over poll meddling comments
The US president defended Russia over claims it interfered in the 2016 US election.
- The moment flying lava struck a tour boat in Hawaii
A lava "bomb" from Hawaii's Kilauea volcano hits a tour boat, injuring 23 people.
- Breastfeeding model causes stir on catwalk
Mara Martin appears with her five-month-old daughter at a swimsuit show in Miami.
Chance of a Thunderstorm
Partly cloudy with afternoon showers or thunderstorms. High 91F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
High 91° / Low 68°
A few clouds early, otherwise mostly sunny. High 87F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
High 87° / Low 63°
Sunshine. High 86F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
High 86° / Low 63°
Error: Feed has an error or is not valid