- Miami Beach: The hedonistic spirit of the early 90s
Photographer Barry Lewis discovered the colourful world of Miami Beach and documented its rejuvenation.
- Don McGahn: White House directs former lawyer not to testify
Donald McGahn told Robert Mueller that President Trump repeatedly tried to thwart his investigation.
- Morehouse College student: 'I want to change the world'
Dwytt Lewis is one of the 400 Morehouse College graduates whose debt is being wiped by a US billionaire.
- Trump's 'genocidal taunts' will not end Iran – Zarif
Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif says the US president should try showing Iranians some respect.
- Martin Tower, former Bethlehem Steel headquarters, demolished
The 21-storey Martin Tower, former headquarters of a US steel company, is demolished in Pennsylvania.
- Robert Smith: Tycoon who just paid off 400 black students' debt
Who is the US philanthropist who paid off 400 students’ loans in a graduation speech this weekend?
- Carmaker Ford announces 7,000 job cuts
The US car giant says it will shed 10% of its salaried workforce by the end of August to cut costs.
- Transgender woman shot, killed in US weeks after assault
Police say Muhlaysia Booker's death is unrelated to an April assault, and no arrests have been made.
- US billionaire clears 400 student loans
Robert F Smith made the commitment to graduates at Morehouse College in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Do international students get what they pay for?
The debate has opened after an Indian student was arrested for working to support his studies in Canada.
Error: Feed has an error or is not valid