- Six girls killed in Tennessee car crash
Officials said the ages of the girls range from one to 18 – the driver, an adult male, survived.
- More storms feared after Mississippi tornado
Friday night's tornado in the southern US killed 26 people and has displaced hundreds more.
- Silicon Valley Bank: Collapsed US lender bought by rival
The collapsed lender was seized by US regulators after a run on the bank.
- Mississippi tornado: Why was it so destructive?
The strength and timing of the tornado added to the devastation in Rolling Fork and elsewhere.
- Jonathan Majors: Creed III actor arrested on assault charges
The Hollywood star's lawyer says his client is innocent and expects charges to be dropped imminently.
- Kamala Harris Africa trip: Can US charm offensive woo continent from China?
US Vice-President Kamala Harris embarks on a tour of the continent amid fierce competition for influence.
- 'God, guns and Trump': Thousands turn out for Texas rally
As Donald Trump stares down a potential arrest, it is business as usual at his campaign rally.
- Trucks piled on buildings as tornado hits Mississippi
Drone footage captures the devastation after a tornado hits Rolling Fork, Mississippi.
- Principal resigns after Florida students shown Michelangelo statue
One Florida parent complained Michelangelo's iconic statue amounted to pornography.
- US-Canada agree to turn back asylum seekers at border
A deal to limit a surge of asylum seekers between New York and Quebec goes into force on Saturday.
- Defenders vs. Roughnecks prediction, odds, spread, start time: 2023 XFL picks, Week 6 bets by proven expert
R.J. White dialed in on the Houston Roughnecks vs. D.C. Defenders XFL 2023 matchup on Monday
- Antetokounmpo or Embiid or Jokic? I'm holding a ballot for this year's NBA MVP race, and my vote goes to …
The award for the league's top player this season has been neck and neck and neck
- Women's NCAA Tournament Seattle Regionals TV schedule: Elite Eight scores, results, teams, seeds
Seattle is one of the two regions in this season's new format
- Women's NCAA Tournament Greenville Regionals TV schedule: Elite Eight scores, results, teams, seeds
Greenville, S.C. is one of the two regions in this season's new format
- Caitlin Clark posts 40-point triple-double in NCAA Tournament history in leading Hawkeyes to Final Four
Clark added to her legendary resume with one of the greatest March Madness performances ever
- 2023 Final Four: Evaluating UConn, Miami, San Diego State, FAU as March Madness heads to Houston
The Final Four matchups are set for Saturday's semifinals
- NBA East postseason picture: Cavaliers clinch playoff spot; Sixers seal top-four with win or Knicks loss
Current matchups, tiebreakers and projections
- NBA playoff picture: Warriors, Lakers suffer pivotal losses; Wolves control destiny for No. 6 seed
Western Conference matchups, tiebreakers and projections
- Karl-Anthony Towns' game-winning 3-pointer was only possible because the refs ignored Timberwolves' take foul
A few seconds after Mike Conley's clear foul was ignored, the Wolves got a steal and Towns hit a 3
- Texas interim coach Rodney Terry to be offered permanent job after Longhorns' run to Elite Eight, per report
Terry led Texas to the Elite Eight after taking over for Chris Beard in December