- How the global trade in tear gas is booming
In the last decade, there has been a rising use of tear gas by security forces around the world.
- Ryan Zinke: US interior secretary to leave administration
Former Navy Seal Ryan Zinke has been embroiled in a series of alleged ethics violations.
- Catholic priest at teenager's funeral condemns suicide
Father Don LaCuesta questioned whether the 18-year-old man would enter heaven, horrifying his family.
- Obamacare: Texas court rules key health law is unconstitutional
The challenge from a coalition of 20 US states is now likely to go to the US Supreme Court.
- Trump names new acting chief of staff
Mick Mulvaney will be acting White House chief of staff, replacing General John Kelly.
- Migrant caravan: US to investigate after child dies in custody at border
A watchdog will investigate how a seven-year-old girl died after being detained by US Border Patrol.
- Wisconsin's Scott Walker strips incoming Democrat's powers
Democrats say it is a naked power grab, but Republicans dismiss the uproar as "hype and hysteria".
- Southwest Airlines flight turns back after human heart discovery
A US plane travelling from Seattle to Dallas returns after failing to unload the donated organ.
- Sarah Papenheim: US student stabbed to death in Rotterdam
A young American who came to Europe after a family tragedy is stabbed to death in her student complex.
- What's knocked markets off course?
Financial markets had seen smooth sailing in recent years. But it looks like that's over.
Rain showers in the morning will evolve into a more steady rain in the afternoon. High 51F. ESE winds shifting to WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
High 51° / Low 37°
Sunny. High 53F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
High 53° / Low 31°
Sunny skies. High 43F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.
High 43° / Low 26°
Error: Feed has an error or is not valid