- A tale of two Trumps: Jair Bolsonaro goes to Washington
The US and Brazilian presidents may be ideological soulmates, but this bromance faces a big test.
- Weedkiller glyphosate a 'substantial' cancer factor
Jury to consider damages after one of the world's most widely-used weedkillers is blamed for cancer.
- Mexico violence: With only one gun shop, how come all the murders?
The number of homicides reached a record high in 2018 and experts say most were carried out with US guns.
- Three dead in record flooding in US Midwestern states
Three people have died while residents in Nebraska and Iowa were forced to flee in historic flooding.
- Lawsuit as unvaccinated teen banned by US school in outbreak
The 18-year-old is excluded as dozens of students at the Kentucky high school caught chickenpox.
- Boeing: US orders review of 737 Max licence to fly
The transport secretary orders an independent assessment of the 737 Max certification process.
- US TV host reveals addiction struggle
The US talk show host opened up about her addiction and secret stay in a sober house.
- Jair Bolsonaro and Donald Trump swap football shirts
Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro is visiting US President Donald Trump at the White House.
- Houston chemical fire to rage for days
A chemical fire in Texas has been going on for three days, and fire officials say could go on for two more.
- Trudeau's Liberals end committee probe of SNC-Lavalin affair
A parliamentary justice committee was looking into the affair that has shaken Canadian politics.
A mix of clouds and sun during the morning will give way to cloudy skies this afternoon. High 54F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
High 54° / Low 44°
Rain likely. High 56F. Winds ESE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall around a half an inch. Locally heavy rainfall possible.
High 56° / Low 42°
Partly to mostly cloudy and windy. Slight chance of a rain shower. High near 55F. Winds WNW at 20 to 30 mph.
High 55° / Low 33°
Error: Feed has an error or is not valid