- President Trump defends racially charged Twitter attack
The US president has been accused of racism over his attack on a group of Democratic lawmakers.
- Juul: E-cig boss says sorry to parents over child vaping
The head of Juul's comments come in a documentary about an "epidemic" of vaping among young people.
- The mountain climbers showing diabetes doesn't have to be an uphill struggle
Why two men with type one diabetes are hiking to the the highest points in all 50 US states – in 50 days.
- US migrant crisis: Trump seeks to curb Central America asylum claims
The White House is seeking to limit Central American migrants' ability to claim asylum in the US.
- Times when Americans were told to 'go home' or 'go back'
The president's suggestion that four politicians leave the country has prompted an outpouring of stories.
- Pernell Whitaker: Former world champion boxer nicknamed 'Sweet Pea' dies in accident
Former world champion boxer Pernell 'Sweet Pea' Whitaker dies after being hit by a vehicle in the US, police say.
- President Trump rejects racist tweet allegations
At the Made in America showcase, Mr Trump responds to questions about the meaning behind his tweets.
- Calls for Puerto Rico governor Ricardo Rosselló to quit over text scandal
Protests broke out after 800 pages of profane texts in a group chat between officials were published.
- Rafters accidentally plunge over waterfall in Pennsylvania
The six people had missed warning signs posted before their plunge at a state park in Pennsylvania.
- Amazon workers launch protests on Prime Day
Thousands of workers are calling for better conditions as the retail giant's annual sale starts.
Error: Feed has an error or is not valid