- Chinese diasporas on edge over coronavirus
Chinese overseas are concerned for their own health and that of their families back home.
- Does country music recognise its roots?
We speak to the most famous African American country music singer about the lack of diversity in the genre.
- Iran raid left '34 US troops with traumatic brain injuries'
The Pentagon announcement comes after President Trump dismissed the injuries as "headaches".
- US Space Force logo looks like one from Star Trek
George Takei, star of the original 1960s Star Trek TV series, is jokingly demanding royalties.
- Antonio Brown: Free agent wide receiver released on bail
NFL wide receiver Antonio Brown has been granted bail after turning himself in to police over allegations he and his trainer attacked a truck driver.
- Bernie Sanders faces ire over Joe Rogan 'endorsement'
Supporters of the Democratic candidate are upset by his embrace of a divisive YouTube star.
- Trump first president to attend anti-abortion rally
The president says he wants to defend unborn children, but critics accuse him of distraction tactics.
- Man uses warm coffee to rescue kittens frozen to ground
An oil worker in Alberta, Canada, rescued the animals while inspecting wells.
- Art exhibition showcases the Kurdish experience
A show at the Middle East Institute explores the nuances of a community that is often marginalised.
- One of five missing French snowmobilers found dead in Quebec
Four others remain missing after a snowmobile ride on a Quebec lake went disastrously wrong.
- 2020 Pegasus World Cup odds, picks, predictions: Horse racing insider fading Diamond Oops
SportsLine's Bob Weir is one of only eight experts determining each horse's Beyer Speed Figure.
- NFL odds, picks, predictions for 2020 Super Bowl: Dialed-in model loving under in Chiefs vs. 49ers
SportsLine's computer model simulated Super Bowl LIV between the Chiefs and 49ers 10,000 times with surprising results.
- West Virginia vs. Missouri odds: 2020 Big 12/SEC Challenge picks, predictions from proven model
The SportsLine Projection Model has a pick for the clash between Missouri and West Virginia.
- 2020 Pro Bowl odds, line, spread: AFC vs. NFC picks, NFL predictions from expert on 63-36 run
SportsLine expert Mike Tierney is 63-36 in his last 99 NFL picks.
- Ron Jaworski explains the benefits of the 2020 PGA Merchandise Show, talks Super Bowl LIV
Jaworski discusses the unique elements of the PGA Merchandise Show
- PGA Merchandise Show 2020: Best finds, innovations, exhibitors and experts
Stick with CBS Sports throughout the week for the latest from the PGA Merchandise Show
- 2020 NHL All-Star Game odds, line: Expert picks, bracket predictions, best bets from hockey guru
John Bollman has his finger on the pulse of the NHL
- Pegasus World Cup 2020 lineup, field, contenders: Picks, predictions from top handicapping champion
Bob Kinchen had two entries qualify for the National Horseplayers Championship.
- Mavericks vs. Jazz odds, line: 2020 NBA picks, Jan. 25 predictions from projection model on 32-16 run
The SportsLine Projection Model has simulated Saturday's Mavericks vs. Jazz matchup 10,000 times.
- 2020 Farmers Insurance Open: Live stream, TV channel, watch online, Tiger Woods start time
Find out when and how to watch the 2020 Farmers Insurance Open live this week