- US Election 2020: Can Susan Rice help Democrats to victory?
A former national security adviser is on the short list to become the Democratic vice-presidential nominee.
- China imposes sanctions on US senators over Hong Kong
High-profile US officials are sanctioned but China avoids targeting anyone in the Trump administration.
- McDonald's sues ex-boss Easterbrook over alleged sexual relationships
The fast food giant is suing Steve Easterbrook, claiming he lied about four relationships with staff.
- Chicago protests: Restrictions imposed after chaotic night of unrest
Chicago officials say over 100 arrests have been made after a night of violence and looting.
- US wrestler James 'Kamala' Harris dies aged 70, WWE confirms
Tributes have been paid to the star, who fought the likes of Hulk Hogan and The Undertaker.
- Trump's WeChat ban shocks Chinese abroad
For China's global community, the app provides a vital means of staying in touch with home.
- Simon Cowell thanks medics after breaking his back
The music mogul says he should have "read the manual" before riding his new electric bicycle.
- US angers China with high-profile Taiwan visit
Health Secretary Alex Azar is the highest-ranking US politician to visit the island for decades.
- US PGA Championship: Collin Morikawa wins to deny Paul Casey first major
American Collin Morikawa emerges from a stacked leaderboard to win the 2020 US PGA Championship after a flawless final round in San Francisco.
- Coronavirus: Trump signs relief order after talks at Congress collapse
The measures include pay for millions of jobless but some are likely to face legal challenges.
- WATCH: Four-star DB Corey Collier announcing college commitment live Monday on CBS Sports HQ
Collier is a top-100 prospect choosing between a trio of name-brand schools, including two in the SEC
- UEFA Europa League bracket, schedule: Manchester United, Inter Milan and Bayer Leverkusen play Monday
We have one-off ties the rest of the way in the UEFA Europa League
- Pelicans, Kings eliminated from postseason contention, Damian Lillard drops 51 on 76ers among top takeaways
Also, Joel Embiid left Philadelphia's loss to Portland with an ankle injury and didn't return
- That's Pretty Interesting: T.J. Warren is on another planet, so where do the Pacers go from here?
Indiana has been tough and overachieving for years; is Warren's emergence showing the team the way forward?
- Joe Burrow on college football's 2020 dilemma: 'I may be looking for a job' if 2019 season didn't happen
The Bengals rookie QB knows better than anyone how one season can make all the difference
- How should MLB handle Cardinals COVID-19 outbreak? Three options league has with St. Louis still sidelined
The Cardinals already had their fourth consecutive series postponed
- Mavericks vs. Jazz odds, line: 2020 NBA picks, Aug. 10 predictions from proven computer model
The SportsLine projection model has a pick for the clash between the Mavericks and Jazz. Here are the results:
- NFL will not hold live national anthem performances in 2020 due to COVID-19, per report
The league 'could also curtail the on-field access of live military and police honor guards'
- 2020 NHL Playoffs: Stanley Cup First Round scores, schedule, standings, games, TV channels, times
Here's a guide to make sure you don't miss any Stanley Cup playoff action
- Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh advocates for college football in the fall amid Big Ten cancellation reports
Harbaugh laid out the facts stemming from Michigan's testing results as part of his plea