- Arrests in Georgia church for selling edible marijuana
The pair were caught selling cereal treats, brownies and puddings laced with marijuana, police say.
- Christine Blasey Ford: Kavanaugh accuser 'faces death threats'
The woman who says the US Supreme Court pick once attacked her has had to flee home, says her lawyer.
- Storm Florence: Residents warned 'not to return home'
North Carolina's governor said flooding continues in parts of the state and urged residents to stay put.
- Puerto Rico bets on a coffee comeback
Thousands of rural families in the rugged mountain region want to rebuild the hurricane-hit economy.
- Facebook accused of job ad gender discrimination
Women in three US states were allegedly not shown job ads for certain "male-dominated professions".
- The US war that never officially ended
As the leaders of North and South Korea meet, one issue on the table is declaring an end to a decades-old conflict.
- SeaWorld and ex-boss to pay $5m to settle fraud claim
The marine park misled investors over the impact of the documentary Blackfish, the US regulator says.
- Sesame Workshop says Bert and Ernie are 'best friends' and not gay
A writer says he sees the puppet pair as a gay couple, but Sesame Workshop calls them "best friends".
- US surgeon and girlfriend suspected of multiple drug rapes
Police seize thousands of videos of possible victims from the "clean-cut" doctor and his partner.
- McDonald's workers strike over sexual harassment policy
American employees call on the fast food giant to do more to tackle workplace sexual harassment.
Sunny. High near 85F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.
High 85° / Low 64°
Overcast. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 76F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
High 76° / Low 61°
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 82F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.
High 82° / Low 70°
Error: Feed has an error or is not valid