- Mexico's foreign minister rejects Trump deportation policy
Two top US officials are in Mexico to discuss the measures with President Enrique Pena Nieto.
- Trump rescinds transgender bathroom rules from Obama era
The White House says the US president firmly believes this is a states' rights issue.
- Canadian researchers set to study cannabis oil
A Canadian hospital will study the effects cannabis oil on a severe form of epilepsy
- New Trump travel ban delayed until next week, White House says
The US has said it will be a "tighter, more streamlined version of the first executive order".
- Factory of fake
Many of the small details – newspapers, licence plates, cereal boxes – of Oscar-nominated films are made in one place. James Bartlett takes a rare tour of a Hollywood factory of fake.
- The spy next door
The remarkable double life of undercover agent Jack Barsky who lived the American dream at the KGB's expense.
- Dakota pipeline protesters leave site after year-long occupation
Protesters in the US are arrested by police after a deadline passes to end the year-long protest.
- Melania Trump re-files Daily Mail lawsuit without controversial wording
The new complaint drops wording that said she lost the chance to profit from her brand.
- Fear factor
How parents and teachers are responding to threats against Jewish day cares.
- Federal Reserve may raise US rates 'fairly soon'
The US central bank suggests the strength of the economy may prompt an increase as soon as March.
Areas of dense morning fog. Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High near 70F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.
High 70° / Low 51°
Partly cloudy skies. High 72F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.
High 72° / Low 52°
Chance of a Thunderstorm
Partly cloudy with afternoon showers or thunderstorms. A few storms may be severe. High 72F. Winds SSE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
High 72° / Low 37°
- WATCH: Syracuse fans use Grayson Allen's tripping history to taunt him
The Orange faithful didn't ease up on Allen, despite his clean record of late
- Kansas ties Wooden's UCLA with 13th straight conference title: 3 things to know
Bill Self's Kansas teams have matched UCLA's run of conference titles
- WATCH: Oregon's Dillon Brooks hits another buzzer-beater; Ducks look March Madness-ready
Oregon's do-it-all star junior forward puts a crimp in the Golden Bears' NCAA Tournament hopes
- Latest NBA trade rumors: Lakers targeting Paul George; Bulls pushing for Okafor deal
A roundup of the latest talk as the trade deadline approaches
- NBA Trade Rumors: Sixers, Bulls reportedly continue Okafor-Mirotic swap talks
Both sides could benefit from shifting disappointing young players
- Duke's ACC title hopes likely shot after buzzer-beater loss at Syracuse: Takeaways
Fighting for its NCAA Tournament life, Cuse secured a potential season-saving win over the Blue Devils
- WATCH: Rick Pitino looked ready to fight, had to be held back from a heckler at UNC
Something appeared to trigger Rick Pitino on Wednesday night, and he looked ready to go
- Syracuse beats Duke at buzzer on bonkers bank-shot 3, but Orange aren't dancing yet
Syracuse wins a tremendous game in an amazing way, but hold up on this 'lock' talk
- NBA Trade Rumors: Lakers trying to land Pacers star Paul George
This is far from the first time a scenario like this has come up
- Grade the Trade: Lakers reportedly deal Lou Williams to Rockets for Brewer, 1st-rounder
It's a great start for the Magic-Pelinka regime