- Venezuela crisis: Maduro cuts ties after US backs opposition leader as president
The US recognises opposition leader Juan Guaidó as interim president and urges the army to back him.
- US shutdown: Trump delays State of the Union address
The US president acknowledges he cannot deliver his annual speech until the funding row is resolved.
- Five people dead in SunTrust Bank shooting in Florida
The suspect is in custody after barricading himself and killing five people at the branch, police say.
- Christine Welch: How this American's Chinese song went viral in China
Christine Welch has been writing and singing in Mandarin Chinese for years, but got her big break in an unexpected way.
- Nurse arrested over US care home patient pregnancy
Nathan Sutherland, 36, is arrested on sexual assault charges after a vulnerable woman gives birth.
- Alec Baldwin pleads guilty in New York parking spot row
The 30 Rock actor will take an anger management class as a part of his discharge agreement.
- Drop-off baby boxes: Can they help save lives in the US?
Certain US states are permitting anonymous baby hatches where newborns can be left as a "last resort".
- Dog-walking app accused of cover-up over dog's death
Wag is accused of trying to silence a couple whose dog died on a walk arranged through the app.
- Bryan Singer: Bohemian Rhapsody director reportedly facing sex allegations
The film-maker denies reported allegations of assault and under-age sex made by four men.
- Trump team accused of posting edited images on social media
Images shared on his social media accounts show the president looking noticeably slimmer and neater.
Windy at times with periods of rain. Morning high of 61F with temps falling to near 45. S winds shifting to WNW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 100%. 1 to 2 inches of rain expected. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
High 61° / Low 28°
Sunshine and some clouds. High 42F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
High 42° / Low 19°
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 39F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
High 39° / Low 26°
Error: Feed has an error or is not valid